The Zayante Fall Hoedown - Saturday October 2, 2004
Articles / Music
Posted by raydrums on Sep 15, 2004 - 11:07 AM
Don't miss the chance to see the band in this very intimate setting.|
Your Hoedown hosts Steve, Chanda, Kyle & Ray have put together what
promises to be the event of the season, "Falldown"!
Come join us in the Santa Cruz mountains for a full day of jubilance and frolicment.
To tingle your ears and animate your feet, this year we have...
- Slip Kids opening Falldown at 1:00pm on the Beer Garden Stage
- Big Boogaloo will kick off on the Main Stage at 2:00pm
- White Rhino on the Main Stage at 3:00pm
- Beer Garden Stage Dinner Jam at 4:30
- The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue hits the Main Stage at 5:30pm
- The Sensory Tinge will be featured on the Beer Garden Stage at 7:00pm
- Bliss Ninnies rock the Main Stage at 8:00pm
Late night sees us inside the Hoedown Ballroom at 10:00pm with...
Steve is brewing up the final batches of his famous Pocky Porter!
There will be a potluck smorgasbord and BBQ. The jacuzzi will be hot
and the music will be sailing thru the canyon.
Check the Hoedown website for directions. We encourage you to please
carpool as parking is limited.
We hope to see you all there!
The Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue
This article is from Hittin' The Web with The Goodlife Rhythm and Blues Revue
The URL for this story is: